Shoes run about a half size large. If you wear a 10.5 then go with a 10 etc.
- Classic Loafer / Driver shoe / Boat Shoe
- Mariner Grade. Designed to fully submerge and dry fast.
- Made in USA. Buy American first!!
- The Giller. We named it this because of the Gills on the sides of the shoe. There are 12 Gills to disperse water rapidly. These gills also serve as natural flex points for the shoe to enhance comfort when walking.
- Water friendly. This shoe is made to wear sockless and so you can walk in water. It looks good with a pair of socks as well.
- Fast Draining. We built in 24 drain holes and made the upper of EVA and in a unibody construction. This is the fastest draining and drying boat shoe available today.
- Patent Pending Outsole. Tuckets has developed a unique outsole made up of multiple pods that readily channel larger volumes of water. Each pod has a set of angled treads that are counter-angled to the next tread. This makes for superior grip no matter which direction your force demands.
- Slip Resistance Tests. This proprietary tread material has passed slip testing for occupational footwear.
- EVA Footbed. This is the same material that most athletic shoe brands use. This makes for superior comfort under foot and helps significantly reduce foot fatigue.
- Lightweight. One shoe in size 11 weighs only 8.4 oz.
- Slip On. Easy to get on your foot.
- Odor Resistant. If you get a hint of an odor you can wash with mld soap and water and rinse and put on instantly.
- Fit. Runs about a half size large. If you wear a 10.5 then buy a 10 and so on for other sizes.
- Hand wash with mild soap and warm water.
- Dries in seconds. Just wipe off and wear. Even if you don't wipe it off it will dry very quickly.