12 Days of Christmas: Day 5
We decided to share some of our gift ideas from the guys here at the store to help people shopping for the Holidays with some of our favorite picks. Here are some gifts that Craig has selected to be the best gift ideas for this Christmas.
- 1. Parlour Belt – “Shaken not stirred”: I have always been a fan of James Bond movies and this belt makes a great statement and conversation piece. Being on a navy background makes this belt extremely versatile as well.
- 2. Barbour Beaufort: This is my personal favorite Barbour mainly because of the extra length and the uncuffed sleeves. It really has the timeless feel that Barbour has been making for over 100 years. For those extra cold months, it is great with the Barbour zip in liner for a little extra warmth.
- 3. Peter Millar Mountainside Banner Elk Alpaca Blend ¼ Zip: I have always been a big fan of quarter zip pullovers and this one you truly have to feel to believe. It is made with a blend of alpaca wool which makes it extremely soft to the touch while still keeping a classic look and insulation.
- 4. Frye Suede Mark Chukka Boots: In the fall, I am big on suede shoes. Mix this with the craftsmanship from Frye and the classic look of a chukka boot and you have the perfect fall shoe. Pairing it with a good pair of jeans is one of my favorite looks.
- 5. Hook and Gaff Sportfisher II Watch: After hearing so many customers raving about these watches that we have been carrying, I finally decided to get one and I absolutely love it and would recommend it to everyone. The crown on the left side of the watch makes it super comfortable to wear, as it does not rub on your wrist. Another thing I like about these watches is the ability to completely change the look by changing out the band. They have recently come out with a leather band too.