We decided to share some of our gift ideas from the guys here at the store to help people shopping for the Holidays with some of our favorite picks. Here are some gifts that Craig has selected to be the best gift ideas for this Christmas.
- 1. Parlour Belt – “Shaken not stirred”: I have always been a fan of James Bond movies and this belt makes a great statement and conversation piece. Being on a navy background makes this belt extremely versatile as well.
- 2. Barbour Beaufort: This is my personal favorite Barbour mainly because of the extra length and the uncuffed sleeves. It really has the timeless feel that Barbour has been making for over 100 years. For those extra cold months, it is great with the Barbour zip in liner for a little extra warmth.
- 3. Peter Millar Mountainside Banner Elk Alpaca Blend ¼ Zip: I have always been a big fan of quarter zip pullovers and this one you truly have to feel to believe. It is made with a blend of alpaca wool which makes it extremely soft to the touch while still keeping a classic look and insulation.
- 4. Frye Suede Mark Chukka Boots: In the fall, I am big on suede shoes. Mix this with the craftsmanship from Frye and the classic look of a chukka boot and you have the perfect fall shoe. Pairing it with a good pair of jeans is one of my favorite looks.
- 5. Hook and Gaff Sportfisher II Watch: After hearing so many customers raving about these watches that we have been carrying, I finally decided to get one and I absolutely love it and would recommend it to everyone. The crown on the left side of the watch makes it super comfortable to wear, as it does not rub on your wrist. Another thing I like about these watches is the ability to completely change the look by changing out the band. They have recently come out with a leather band too.
If you're in the market for Dad, boyfriend, husband, grandpa, brother, or just about any male that wears a shirt for that matter, then the Craig Reagin shirt is what you need. We offer these shirts in both a 100% cotton wrinkle-free and cotton/wool blend for the extra chilly nights. The shirt alone would be [...]
If you take a look around any High School or College Campus, there is certainly one staple that you will be able to find: the Patagonia Trucker Hat. These are some of the best fitting hats that you can purchase and we can hardly keep them on the shelves. Many of our adult customers who enjoy the outdoors also [...]
Day 2: Hook and Gaff WatchHook+Gaff Watch Company was founded in the Carolinas utilizing superior craftsman in the United States. The watches are hand-assembled by 3rd generation watchmakers in High Point, North Carolina. The watches are offered in both quartz and mechanical movements, with the latest addition being the new Fleetmaster mechanical Swiss movement watch.A Hook+Gaff is [...]
Shopping for your special someone can always be difficult, but it doesn't have to be. We've taken the time to highlight 12 of our favorite gifts for you to shop. Day 1: Craig Reagin gift certificateTimeless, yet thoughtful. Not sure which shirt they'd like, or if the pants will fit as they wish. Grab up [...]
A Chance to Win, Every TuesdayHave you always dreamed of the day that clothes were given out for free? Well, today is not that day. However, Tuesday is the day of the week you'll want to cruise on over to Craig Reagin Clothiers on Instagram and enter for a chance to win a sweet new [...]
We have done our best to teach you how to look sharp by tying your own bowtie. Here's another reminder from our friend Cole that shows you, with a little practice, anyone can do it!
#freedomrocks from Southern Tide gives you the opportunity to express your Patriotism all summer. Check out Jeremy exercising his right to vote. Freedom truly rocks!
For our readers that do not know, my family used to own a Dodge dealership in Lexington, SC. My grandfather purchased the business in 1948 and renamed it Addy Dodge in 1954. For 54 years, my family owned and operated the business and watched the world of automobiles evolve around it. Throughout the time Chrysler [...]
As everyone knows July 4th is a day to pay tribute to the heritage of America for breaking free from tyrant rule and creating the greatest nation ever known to mankind. Over the years July 4th has evolved into a holiday for people to get together with family and friends and enjoy some of America's [...]